Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Scholar Ling AKA Silver Phoenix

 


Chris has been playing lots of Jade Empire on the new XBOX360, so I've been staring at this character a bunch. Pretty visually interesting game, though its hard to figure out exactly what she's wearing when she's always going around exploding people.

I know that I could go upstairs and draw and have a ton of reference materials, but I am full of excuses and lazy. So I'm just going to be glad that I can still just make stuff up on paper. It's funny, but I am starting to feel less afraid of a blank page. Less fear, but it's still tempting to start writing instead of drawing. I SHOULD try to play around with some new materials, or paper, or location, but the warm warm heater is here in the basement, and my supplies are in the cold cold attic.

Ballpoint pen.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: