Friday, January 23, 2009

Recent Beadwork

 


The leftmost piece is going to whomever it fits better between my mom and my sister. The center piece I made tonight, over at Em's house using her very cool materials. The last piece was commissioned by my mother. I hope she has something that all that pink will look good with, but those are the colors we talked about... :D We'll see if she likes it!

These are made of beads, nylon coated wire, some fancy golden wire, various plastic, wood, bone, minerals, semi-pecious stones, silver findings, glass beads, and glass beads I made myself (the large ones on the bracelet), as well as crimp beads, little wire protector things, silver toggles, and fashioned using needlenose pliers, a crimping tool, and even those funny little right angle needlenose pliers.

How about THAT?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dave Robertson said...

Hi Laura, not only do I enjoy your bead compositions, but I really dig the lighting effect in the photo! That downward angle adds a dramatic touch :)

--Dave
at Rings & Things
(rings_things on Twitter)